A Spectacular Venue
Today's four-level Najam Baug serves as a community centre, a grand venue for weddings, religious gatherings, and personal celebrations. Each of its four halls can accommodate up to four hundred guests.
A sampling of its myriad features include:
- A breathtaking forty-foot long chandelier crafted from Austrian crystal adorning the atrium
- A ‘Najam’ (star) mosaic on the foyer's facing wall, custom made from gold and glass tiles
- Luxuriously detailed wide marble staircases, designed for the smooth movement of guests
- Two passenger elevators
- An entire basement with car parking facilities
- Special amenities for mothers with infants and the physically challenged
The Jewels of Najam Baug
Each of the four halls is named after a precious gem. The halls are titled Emerald, Pearl, Ruby, and Diamond. Each hall features a unique aesthetic decor, colour scheme, custom-built wood and glass work, marble flooring, and tiled ceilings.
The uniqueness of each hall is complemented by the features that they all share.
- is housed on its own private floor
- is fully air-conditioned
- offers its own bank of wash basins and bathroom facilities
- provides a secure room for the host, accessed by a secure key card
- is equipped with seven state-of-the-art remote controlled cameras for recording your treasured memories, operated from a sophisticated on-site audio/visual control centre
Whether you are catering for a small gathering or a large wedding, Najam Baug offers a private kitchen with each hall, with facilities designed to assist your chosen caterer to efficiently reheat food and serve your guests.
Each of the four kitchens:
- maintains an impeccable standard of hygiene
- is well ventilated with an advanced exhaust system
- is equipped with gas burners and fryers for warming and final preparation
- offers refrigeration capabilities
- is accessed through a separate service elevator
Our Promise to You
All of our facilities are accompanied with a promise—that we will endeavour to make your event an unforgettable one. To learn more about facilities and bookings, please contact us.